Holiday Notice for 2020 National Day and Mid Autumn Festival
The university calendar of National Day and Mid Autumn Festival Holiday is as follows:
1. 2020 National Day and Mid Autumn Festival Holiday will be from October 1 (Thursday) to October 8 (Thursday). September 27 (Sunday) and October 10 (Saturday) are working days. Due to the current situation, faculty and staff should not leave Shanghai during the holiday in principle. If anything changes, we will keep you informed.
2. Due to holiday schedule, classes on September 27 (Sunday) will run as the timetable of Wednesday of the 5th week. Classes on October 10 (Saturday) will run as the timetable of Thursday of the 5th week.
3. All Dining halls will remain open during holiday except faculty restaurant.
4. The university clinic will be open during working hours 8:00-17:00.
5. The property maintenance number is 20685112.
6. Library hours during the break are from 09:00-23:00 (phone number: 20685191). Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. IT maintenance service hours are from 08:00-17:00 (24-hour on-call number: 20685566). Email: email@example.com.
8. Please be vigilant regarding safety issues and check your belongings and work area before the break begins.
9. In order to ensure safety during the break, university staff will be on duty from 08:00-17:00 in the Administration Center. For emergencies please contact: University Office at 20685160 (fax number: 20685052).